9.08.2006

Ketchup Part II

WARNING: Before reading this, put down all beverages, food or anything else that might mess up your computer if it comes flying out of your nose or mouth. I'm serious. Consider yourself warned.

So I'm reading back through about 200 posts on Miss Snark that I've missed over the last several weeks, and I come across one from early July (I know, smack my hand) entitled "oh dear dog, words fail me" and I click on a link for a post that made the indomitable Miss Snark snort vegetable lo mein through her nose.

Brace yourself, put down the drink, and read this.

I am wiping tears of laughter as we speak, and it's been a long time since I've laughed until I cried. Hooooo, I needed that. Thank you both, Miss Snark and Miss POD-dy Mouth, whoever you are.

1 comment:

katiebird said...

Thank you very, very much for the link. I just wish I'd taken your advice about drinking water ...

(just kidding)