So, we're somewhere in the mid-60s (chapters, not degrees) and the WIP is finally looking like it's going to hold together. The 1850 words I wrote Monday, whether inadvertently or intentionally I'm not sure, tie two plotlines together that previously didn't have any visible connection. This is a good thing.
I didn't add much more yesterday - nothing like my burst of creativity the other day - just a few edits here and there, so the official word meter has inched forward just a touch:
75,382 / 90,000 (83.8%) |
Today I'm hoping to add a little more, but I'm getting a late start because Little Bit had an orthodontist appointment this morning. One of those Mom things I get to do occasionally.
Music of the Moment: Tchaikovsky, 1812 Overture, Op. 49 (conclusion)
There's just something about those hammering chimes that gives me goosebumps.
Read a book. Enjoy the sunshine. It's good for you.
=) JB

No comments:
Post a Comment