It's done.
Truthfully, the word meter looks like this:
79,677 / 90,000 (88.5%) |
But, if you take into consideration the final adjusted total, based on the fact that in its present version, it's pretty much ... well, "finished", then the meter looks more like this:
|
Wah-hooooooooo!
So, I didn't meet the 90K goal this time around. I'm sure there's probably more to add at some point. At any rate, it's in JT's hands now. Provided she doesn't get her own edits to do in the next few days, we're hoping she'll have a bit of time to go through this and look for the basic problems: plot holes, inadequate character development, unanswered questions, too much tell/not enough show.
So, with that burden off my back, I'm taking the rest of the night off. At 9:15. Ha.
Tomorrow I start a fresh month of things - interviews, profiles, book reviews. I might even take my own advice and read a book or two, just for the fun of it.
For now, it just remains for me to thank Colin Mochrie, Stephen Frost, Greg Proops, Ryan Stiles ... no, wait. Wrong show. Sorry.
This is me, Clive Anderson, saying good night. Good night!

1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You did good, sis. Well enough that I decided to open it last night when you sent it (10 pm) and didn't quit until 1:00 AM. So there's something to pop in your pipe and smoke.
No more worrying about my edits, it's done and abck in your hands. Have fun with it!!!
Post a Comment