
To all mothers, mothers-to-be, grandmothers - a very happy Mother's Day.
I have lovely children. The Tall One, The Boy and Little Bit have just returned from a Mother's Day shopping spree. I needed to run to the store this morning. While I was in the shower the kids got together and plotted against me. Little Bit comes to me with her big blue eyes and says "Can we go to the store for you, Mommy?"
I caught on.
The Boy has brought me more French Vanilla coffee creamer. I'm holed up in the study so I'm not sure what else they brought home, but I do know they're making blueberry muffins.
Bless those kids.
I'm hoping my kitchen isn't a disaster area when I go downstairs.
Today I am doing laundry and continuing to read the first ARC - I'll post a review here after I'm finished.
Hope you have the chance to read a book today, too. And if you're celebrating today, Happy Mother's Day!
=) JB, who today is just "Mom"

No comments:
Post a Comment