5.30.2008

I just love giving things away ...

I am pleased to announce the winners of our BLOOD HARVEST drawing!

Since Little Bit is out of town on a school trip, I enlisted The Tall One to conduct our random drawing this morning - and it was truly random, because she was pretty much still asleep when she grabbed the names out of the bowl! Here are our 10 winners:

Virginia Conn
Kaye Barley
William Devin
Carol Mintz
Penny Tuttle
Sandra Kisner
Terry Canfield
Noel Troike
Greg Bruss
Karen Dyer

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who entered the drawing. We'll be sending the winners' autographed copies of BLOOD HARVEST soon. If you didn't win this time, you'll have another chance when author Timothy Hallinan drops by next month with a copy of his second Bangkok novel, THE FOURTH WATCHER. Stay tuned!

Today's catch-up day has been rescheduled for tomorrow. While Little Bit is away, The Tall One and I are going to take advantage of the opportunity to go see the new Indiana Jones flick. I feel like I've been waiting 20 years for this. Big fan here. Huge.

For your reading pleasure, Wonder Twin has just returned from Mayhem in the Midlands in Omaha and has posted an author-girl-gets-excited kind of love-fest over at Murderati. I get such a kick out of her getting a kick out of doing what we love to do. Right on, Sister!

Enjoy your Friday. And read a book!

=) JB

"Finding the right work is like discovering your own soul in the world."
-- Thomas Moore (1779-1852) Irish writer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!
Thank you, JB.
You've made my day, and started my weekend off just right.
Enjoy the new Indiana Jones - I'm hoping we can see it this weekend too.

Anonymous said...

Hi JB,
I think your Thomas Moore quote is by the contemporary American writer, Thomas Moore, and is from his best selling 1992 book, Care of the Soul.