The lovely and talented Elizabeth Terrell and I just returned from a terrific little meeting with the Ohio River Valley chapter of Sisters in Crime, but it involved a trip to Louisville and back in the same day for me, and an even longer (and quite a bit more complicated) drive for poor Beth - after 11 days on the road, being away from her sweet hubby and their baby puppy, she was quite ready to get home again. So was I. Something about driving, even just a few hours at a time, really wears me out.
Needless to say, I'm not quite up to posting the whole vocabulary list today, so I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until tomorrow for the words of the week. Right now I'm going downstairs to crash in the bed and watch Much Ado About Nothing, courtesy of Netflix.
Book of the Day: Blood Harvest by Brant Randall (as mentioned yesterday, you'll hear more about this in the next week or so)
Read a book - it's good for you!
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment