I am pleased to announce the winners of our BABY SHARK'S HIGH PLAINS REDEMPTION drawing!
To ensure fairness, I put the names of all the entrants in a container and had an impartial judge (Little Bit) draw out the five winners. And they are [drum roll, please]:
Peggy Peden
Lisa Richardson
Susan Robinette
Rita Sheppard
Pat Timpanaro
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who entered the drawing. We'll be sending the winners' autographed copies of HIGH PLAINS REDEMPTION soon. The rest of you are encouraged to pick up the book and read it anyway. ;) Enjoy!
Announcement: New Drawing. In the next week or so, author Bruce Cook will be dropping by the Lunch Room for a chat about his newest book, Blood Harvest, written under the name Brant Randall. He has also graciously agreed to bring a few copies for another giveaway drawing. Stay tuned for details.
Today is, of course, Friday - my day for catching up and getting things done. Today I'm trolling (Wonder Twin has yet another excellent post over at Murderati today, and while you're there, check out Toni McGee Causey's rants on random things she doesn't understand from last Sunday), paying bills, and baking a pie, and I've already spent a lovely hour at the doctor's office this morning for my annual checkup. Fun, joy, rah.
Whoa, what? Did she just say 'baking a pie'? Yes. Real live food in the Lunch Room - actually, it's because Nephew #1 and his girlfriend are visiting from the Aloha State and I promised if he was nice to me I'd bake a pie to have after dinner. I do cook. Quite well, I might add - I just can't do fried okra right because I'm a Yankee. Sorry, Bob.
Have a frabjous day, and read a book. It's good for you.
=) JB
"Always be a little kinder than necessary."
-- Sir James M. Barrie (1860-1937) Scottish writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blood Harvest was a great book. Looking forward to the author's comments.
Pat R.
Post a Comment