I'm anticipating a return to normal. For at least the next four weeks. We'll see how it goes.
I have been working on the WIP:
83,253 / 90,000 (92.5%) |
I also wrote a 3,600-word short that has been getting some fairly positive responses from my critique partners. At JT's urging I'm taking it to BMWs tomorrow night to see what they think of it. She wants me to submit it, thinks it's a "payable market" story. Talk about inflating my ego. I used to say I couldn't write anything less than 90,000 words. Hmm. Maybe I was wrong about that ...
More tomorrow morning, when I'm alone in the house, have had my coffee, done the crossword puzzle and can think straight.
Read a book (something I should be doing, as I'm still woefully behind).
=) JB

1 comment:
Like the new look, sis!
And yeah, that story rocked hard.
Post a Comment