You might not see me for a little while. I'm in the midst of a few major things, and they're going to require most of my time and attention. I'll surface every once in a while to say hello, and we do have Lunch Room interviews coming up - at least one a week for the next 3 or 4 weeks if I play my cards right - Sheila Lowe will be here either tomorrow or Friday. And of course, the weekly words of wisdom from the vocabulary vault will be posted on Saturdays. But as far as waxing philosophic or witty or whatever I'm supposed to be from time to time, I probably won't be. But just for a little while.
So don't miss me too much if you don't see me, and don't go far - there will likely be periodic items of interest on the menu here. I'm just hiding in the kitchen, and I'm perfectly okay - and hopefully by the time I emerge again (very, very soon) I'll have some really great news to share.
In the meantime, read a book!
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment