I can see the top of my desk again. Mostly. And ... (drum roll, please) ... I did put together a few skeletal paragraphs describing the plot of the book, upon which I might be able to build a reasonably good synopsis. I have two days left until my JT-imposed deadline, and all day tomorrow with practically nothing to do but write.
Yippee-skippers.
I am, at the moment, about halfway through what will probably be the last book I read in 2006, and I'll add it to the list (which I updated yesterday, by the way) to the right. I'll have to figure out with this new version of Blogger how to archive the 2006 list so I can start a new one for 2007. Sounds like a Help issue to me. ;)
It's been a relatively easy week at our house - most relaxing, I'd say. The WGH is on vacation and yet still can't just "do nothing". But when you work full-time like he does, I guess you need a vacation every so often just so you can get things done around the house. We purposely planned a down week just so we could relax and spend time with family and not have to "go" anywhere, but he's the type who always has to have something to do ... fortunately, between now and next weekend there's plenty of college football to keep us occupied. All we do on New Year's Day is eat and watch football. My kind of holiday.
Hoping you and yours are having as lovely a week as we are, I'm off to read a bit more, work a little, and fix supper. Have yourselves a pleasant evening, and we'll be back tomorrow with another progress report.
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've upgraded to the new Blogger, but I haven't dared fool with the template thingy yet. So good luck to you with it!
Wait, is that a whip I hear cracking? JT must be on her way to you. Better duck.
Post a Comment