11.08.2006

Madness is Relative

88,685 / 90,000
(97.0%)

Okay, so the writing like a mad woman thing didn't exactly work out like I'd planned, but I did cover some serious ground. I am now working on revamping the last three chapters. Once that's done, it'll be one more time through from the beginning just to make sure I've added everything that needs to be added, then I'm letting that baby go for a while and transferring my madness to the second manuscript.

I haven't checked in with the troops in Blogland for a while, but I promise I haven't abandoned you guys altogether. Is anyone else doing NaNo this year? I think I might be the last, lone, lonely "aspiring" writer out there among my circle who's not working on actual edits or writing another manuscript under contractual obligation. But someday soon, I hope to be among you, and that means it's time to slather on the elbow grease.

Dopo! (That's Italian for "Later!" - remember, I've been hanging out with a guy named Vitrelli.)

=) JB

1 comment:

JT Ellison said...

You'll get there, sugar. Trust me!