Elaine Flinn has an excellent interview with British author Stephen Booth on Murderati today. Elaine does "On the Bubble" author interviews on Saturdays. J.T. Ellison's post on rejection from yesterday is also worth a read. Don't forget to stop by here on Monday for my interview with J.T.
My Saturdays always seem to be busy, especially in the spring. This afternoon, after all the soccer and basketball, I'll be settling down to get something accomplished on the WIP. The best advice I've ever heard (and try very hard to follow, albeit not always successfully) is that writers should write every day. If you're a writer, do you write every day? If not, why not? What keeps you from writing? For me, it's my life as a soccer (or volleyball or basketball) Mom.
Just finished The Delilah Complex by M.J. Rose. Excellent book. Highly recommended. Now I have to go back and read her first in the Butterfield Institute series, The Halo Effect.
The only problem I have now is deciding which of the many books on my monstrous TBR pile is next on the list.
Read a book. It's good for you.
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment