Since I changed my schedule a month or so back, I'm technically supposed to be working right now. However, at the moment there isn't anything for me to do, so I'm taking a quick break to pop in to the Lunch Room and say hello ...
And, since time is short, I thought I'd just leave you with my thoughts from last year's Independence Day: Let Freedom Ring. It was, in my humble but honest opinion, a sentiment worth repeating.
The kids are scattered hither and yon today, so the WGH and I are going to spend the afternoon at the lake with his parents. I like going to the lake, although my own parents think it's a bit on the dull side. For me, getting away to a place where there is nothing to do but sit and commune with nature is the ultimate in relaxation.
And don't we need that every so often?
I'm taking a book with me (again), as I've resumed doing reviews for RTE, at least on a limited basis. The laptop is also going with me, more out of necessity than anything ... so much to do, so little time - as always.
Happy 4th, everybody.
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment