My apologies. I disappeared again.
Fortunately, this time it was not for health reasons. In that respect, I'm doing spiffingly. No, this time it was because I've just been so darn busy, and haven't really had much to say other than I'm still alive. Rest assured had that not been the case, you would have heard something from someone before now.
At any rate, things in the JBTAuthor study are swimming along ... I've started doing a bit of freelance writing, I'm still editing (and available for new clients), and have recently taken on a couple of other projects (writing-related, more or less) that have been keeping me hopping. Not to mention I'm still working on the manuscript and am on the verge of plunging into the submission process again.
The WGH made the comment last night on our way to church that my plate was getting kinda full. I said, yes, but it's a fun full.
I'll be around and about the Lunch Room, and will pop in with updates when I have something interesting to say. I hope that will be more often than not. For now, I'll leave you with my latest efforts courtesy of Suite101.com in the hopes that you will enjoy them:
Movie Review - Stage Beauty
Becoming Jane - Movie Review
Wit - Movie Review
Oh, and read a book. It's good for you.
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment