10.22.2007

Festivals and Photo Ops

The past two weekends I spent many glorious hours out in the fresh air and sunshine, much thanks to Mother Nature and the Benevolent Father who granted us such lovely weather. As promised, here are some picturas ...

Southern Festival


Our Sisters in Crime panel, featuring (from left to right) Beth Terrell, Mary Saums, E. Joan Sims and Lonnie Cruse






Our four lovely ladies again, at the Signing Colonnade after the panel:







The Killer Year crew plus the lovely Tasha Alexander (from left to right, Derek Nikitas, Marcus Sakey, J.T. Ellison, Tasha Alexander, Toni McGee Causey).







Scottish Festival. This past weekend, the WGH and I went to Stone Mountain National Park outside Atlanta, Georgia for the 35th Annual Scottish Festival and Highland Games.


Here's a shot of the Nashville Pipes & Drums, of which the WGH is a part:





Now, about the weather. Here's what it was like at Stone Mountain ... all blue sky and sunshine:









And now that we're back home, here's what we're getting and what we can expect in these parts off and on for the next four days (not that we're complaining!) ...





I hope you can see this video - it comes through for me but only when I look at it through the Blogger dashboard. Here's a still shot that might work.


Not to mention how badly we need it, there's something just cozy about holing up in the house with this going on outside. So here I am, working on the manuscript ... still.

Harry and I are getting back after it now ...

Read a book. Wonder Twin's All the Pretty Girls (to be released Wednesday) is getting some awesome feedback from early reports - order your copy today!

=) JB

No comments: