As you know if you've been keeping up, I'm in the midst of getting back to normal. The walks aren't happening again yet, although the weather is certainly cooperating here in Middle Tennessee. We're moving fast from spring into summer, complete with sunshine and the occasional pop-up shower/thunderstorm. I'm planning to work the walks back into my routine as soon as I get to the point where walking 20 feet doesn't wear me out.
The part of the routine that is (fairly) normal again is my reading for an hour every morning (and more in the evening most days). I've added several excellent books to the list, and a couple more of my RTE reviews are up (links to the right). And, as I'm sitting here in the study, with a cat in my second desk chair and the lamps and radio on, posting to the blog, I'm sort of feeling like me again.
Return of "Music of the Moment": Are You Feelin' Satisfied? by Boston
Yes, I am a rock-n-roller at heart. As soon as The Big Show is over, we'll be switching over to Ralph Vaughan Williams on the CD - writing music - and I'll be diving back into the WIP, which now stands at just under 62,000 words. See? I haven't really been doing nothing all this time.
Tomorrow we may see what my Literary Siblings have been up to - JT just got back from a two-week trip to Italy, and I need to check in with Brett and see how things are in California, as we edge closer to the release of The Cleaner at the end of June.
In the meantime, read a book. It's good for you!
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment