I did something unusual this morning. While I was on my walk, I actually cleared my head and spent some time not thinking about anything - just enjoying the sunshine and fresh air and the sounds of the morning.
That doesn't happen for me very often. Usually my head is filled with all kinds of thoughts and worries and ideas that tumble around each other and get mixed up and jostled and ...
Sometimes it's good to just slow down and take a breath.
Last night's BMWs meeting was liberating. After much discussion (much, much discussion - thank you, ladies), I'm making some further changes to this manuscript that are going to give me a little more freedom and leeway with the plot and characters. Whoo-hoo!
Music of the Moment: Johann Sebastian Bach, Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 - Allegro
Tons of strings. Ya gotta love classical music. Okay, so some of ya don't gotta, but to each his own.
To all my friends in the blogosphere: I know I've been neglecting you lately, and I hope you'll forgive me. I'm going to catch up with you very soon.
It's gonna be a good day. Read a book!
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment