Did I not say it? Any team can defeat any other team on any given day. So here I sit, with two of the teams I picked to go to the Final Four going home instead. What unbelievable games last weekend. College basketball at its best. Man, I love this game.
Up to that point, I hadn't been doing too badly: 27/32 in the first round, 14/16 in the second, and 6/8 in the third. I think it all started going south when Villanova beat Duke in the East region semifinals. I should've known at that point that my Final Four picks were in serious trouble. Although I can't say I'm sorry to see a Big Ten team in the Final Four, thank you very much. Go, Spartans!!
As of Sunday last, out of 60 games, I have picked 49 correctly, for a correct/incorrect ratio of 82%. So, how are you doing so far?
Today, we work.
Tomorrow, we play.
Of course, play for me is work.
You have to know me really well to get that. If you don't get it, don't worry. You will someday.
Read a book. It's good for you.
=) JB
"Read the best books first or you may not have a chance to read them at all."
-- Henry David Thoreau
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment