Once again I have enlisted the aid of an impartial judge (Little Bit, who was, like her sister, half asleep) to draw the names of 7 lucky folks who will receive an autographed copy of Timothy Hallinan's The Fourth Watcher. Thanks to all who entered - if you didn't win, you can click on the image under The Chef's Special to the right to purchase your very own copy. And since Tim has started his U.S. tour, perhaps he will be in your neighborhood and you can snag an autograph as well!
Congratulations to the following winners:
Kam Aures
Jan Boyett
J.T. Ellison
Kerry Hammond
Helen Kiker
Melanie King
Carol Swanson
We have a couple more great authors lined up for visits to the Lunch Room, but I'm going to keep their identities a surprise for just a little while longer. You know, I write suspense, so I have to use it on you guys every once in a while ...
At the moment I am in the throes of a horrible upper respiratory infection, so the rest of the world is going to be put on hold for a little while. Enjoy your day, read a book and laugh - all of which are good for you. As for me, I'm going after some seriously good drugs ...
=) JB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment